August 29, 2008




After saw MTW blog, J requested to go to this farm, too. She acted exactly like a kid (of course I mean cute). She almost wanted to kill that boy who rode on the pig in front of her while taking the picture. That boy didn't want to leave even though we've been waited minutes and his mom kept asking him to go away. darn boy.



J finally decided to get this laptop. Crocodile brown is so much better than pink. People who got the pink, must be thinking that they are Paris Hilton.



Big Bike event on Robson.



Got my new toy, Magic Blue, which has been sold out in all the Canadian Tire in Richmond. We had to go to the one on Cambie and 4th. And this is the last one!

2 comments:

Mum's The Word said...

so is magic blue good?

w said...

MB works just like swiffer, pretty like it, and it's more green. BUT what I concern now is after I handwashed and hung dry, it wouldn't dry easily.

Blog Archive