August 24, 2008



J went back to Coquitlam to have dinner with her mom and will be back tomorrow evening. So this is the first time that we are in the same city but not in the same place. And hate that being home alone while feeling sick, caught a cold from J. The medicine that I took think is quite strong, always feel like overdosed. Anyways, we got few things done in these 2 days: pick up 9 parcels (7 boxes of J's collections, 1 from Amazon, 1 from Eugenie), get the energy save light bulbs (wish this could save us some $$), unpack J's 2 huge luggages of clothes (which I DID! while J couldn't take her eyes off the Olympic), and sell the shoe organizer (finally)! Next mission we want to do is to find the best deal of pot set and water kettle, and figure out the way to display J's collections.

I wonder will I get a chance to meet J's mom before she left. Hmmm...seriously, this is a huge deal and really panic me so much (for months). I really do want to meet her as a J's girlfriend, but I am not sure is this going to be the right timing, or not, especially when you know they are not accepting you, yet. *sigh



J's surprised graduation/moving-back-for-good present.
Wish her all the best of luck in job hunting. Love you, honey.

2 comments:

Mum's The Word said...

so.. did u meet her?

w said...

No, not yet. Her mom didn't bring me in their conversation, yet. So we are still wait and see.

Blog Archive